Anywhere you put your focus, you will discover lists of excellent foodstuff which are encouraged to protect against cancer. Newly explored foods are consistently be termed as the “it food” to avoid cancer & keep a sound body, both physically and mentally. On the other hand, why not take into consideration those food items which can result in cancer? Processed food items are more frequently the root cause, as they comprise carcinogens, an element which can make it possible for a human body to grow a particular kind of cancer. As a general principle, it is said to be vital to prevent processed ingredients entirely, specifically the subsequent foods which are considered to be associated to leading to cancer. This is a listing of the top rated five.
This delicious treat which is usually affiliated as a film convenience food, includes a remarkably poisonous chemical substance known as perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) in the bag paving. In numerous researches, it’s been demonstrated that individuals that are already revealed to PFOA happen to be at a larger threat to grow kidney & bladder cancers. If you’d like to take pleasure in your popcorn without having to worry about this detrimental chemical substance, build your personal or get it from the superstore epre-poppd.
Canned food items are hassle-free & best for long-term food storage area. Regrettably, a component identified as bisphenol A (BPA), which is required in the paving of containers has become known to get a hormonal disruptor which may disrupt or simulate hormones & because of this increase the danger for prostate & breast cancer. Canned tomatoes are more dangerous, simply because they’ve a higher acidity that permits them to saturate up the BPA at an additional swift rate than other canned food items. An important & easy remedy is to purchase fresh tomatoes from your nearby supermarket.
Many people are truly conscious about the numerous positive aspects of salmon, but this is also true that not all are well-informed that the source the fish is important too. Farmed salmon has become proven to own high amounts of contaminants, like polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), toxaphene & dioxins, that are proven to result in cancer. It is necessary to purchase wild salmon, even when it cost considerably much more than its farmed version.
In contrast to organic oils such as olive, canola or soy hydrogenated oil is taken out synthetically from fresh vegetables & has become linked to resulting in cancer. This particular oil has a large amount of preservatives in it which facilitates increase the shelf-life of several prepared foods & transforms the way they flavor & scent. The great amount of omega-3 fatty acids observed in oil are far more dangerous than beneficial for the reason that they change the mobility & construction of cell membranes and place you at danger for cancers, particularly skin forms. Tran’s fats which can be found in hydrogenated oil are widely known for leading to cancer and must be prevented whenever probable.
This well-liked snack food is known to have acrylamide, a well known carcinogen which is identified in cigarettes. This substance is created from deep-frying the chips in temperature ranges which get to 248 degrees Fahrenheit & is an essential phase to make the chips crunchy. Sad to say, acrylamide continues to be linked with leading to cancer & foods such as potato chips ought to be thrown out of regular eating habits. Potato chips contain high fat & may cause to harmful weight gain & higher blood pressure which may cause to a variety of overall health difficulties, together with cancer.
If you are anxious about cancer you need not to take a position idly by with fingers crossed which it will not hit you. There are plenty of naturally verified methods to assist prevent cancer.
These extremely helpful methods are discussed here:
Eat Organic– A very important study that was published in the peer-reviewed journal Entropy implies that glyphosate—the major component in Monsanto’s Roundup weed killer— might be related to cancer. Glyphosate is a kind of pesticide applied in food manufacturing which has become linked to cancer.
Eat Anti-Cancer Superfoods— Blueberries, Garlic, Green Tea Broccoli, Pomegranate, Turmeric, Tomatoes are a number of the fantastic food items with confirmed anti-cancer qualities. The collection of anti-cancer food items is lengthy but they reveal one particular thing in common: they are all plant-based—fruits, nuts, seeds &vegetables.
Eat Orange Foods– Carotenoids are actually a class of phytonutrients which supply the red-yellow-orange pigments observed in food items like carrots, mangoes, apricots, pumpkin, papays, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, squash, peaches & many equally colored food items. You could possibly have observed of beta-carotene, lycopene, & lutein each one of which is particular kinds of carotenoids. Scientific studies at Harvard University of much more than 124,000 people demonstrated a 32 % decrease in danger of cancer in individuals who taken a wide variety of carotenoid-rich food items as element of their typical diet plan.
Zinc Up— Zinc is engaged in more than 300 physical characteristics which include the manufacturing of the highly effective anti-oxidant compound well-known as superoxide dismutase (SOD). SOD is supposed to be one of the body’s finest defenses towards cancer because of its free-radical combating capacity. Zinc can be found in numerous sorts of sprouts, dark leafy vegetables, pumpkin seeds, Brazil nuts, and onions.
Use Homeopathy— it has been seen in a newly done research in the Publication of Acupuncture & Meridian Studies discovered that the herbal treatments therapy LycopodiumClavatum confirmed anti-cancer consequences on contaminated cells & secured ordinary blood tissues. It is also found in the study that the potencies 5C & 15C (a standard rating of dilution in homeopathy) brought on cellular demise in that cancer cells.
Address a Magnesium Deficiency– With respect to analysis in the journal Nutrition Evaluations, lower magnesium consumption raises the danger of cancer. A number of professionals calculate around 80 percent of the human population is lacking in this crucial nutrient. Magnesium can be found in brown rice, alfalfa sprouts, celery, dark leafy greens, apples, lemons, figs, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds. Suggested doses of magnesium fluctuate in between 200 to 800 mg every day.
Get Sufficient Vitamin D— Vitamin since D happens to be one of the body’s most effective defenses in opposition to disease & cancer is actually no exemption. Moderate & responsible sunshine coverage is nevertheless the most effective way to get adequate vitamin D on the other hand it can be challenging in all the time of the year. Supplementing to get a vitamin D might be important. A typical amount is about 1000 IU/day. Comply with package guidelines on the item you select. Due to the fact vitamin D is indeed fat-soluble it may be stored in the human body & develop to extra quantities when over-used.
Eat Seeds for Excellent Immunity— Pumpkin seeds are already proven guards of the prostate gland & are an excellent supplement to men & women’s regular diet plan. Select seeds which are fresh & refrigerated to retain the reliability of Omega 3 fatty acids they include. Besides, some other excellent seeds with cancer safeguard functions consist of: sunflower, chia, flax, and hemp.
There are several kinds of cancer treatment. The types of treatment method that you receive will rely on the type of cancer you’ve & how superior it is.
The major types of cancer treatment are follows:
Surgery is regular treatment for remedy of cancer. By eliminating lesions of tumor through surgery is most frequent treatment. It reduces the cancer but can’t be entirely cured. At times it comes back after surgery.
Endoscopy, biopsy, ultrasonography & Open surgical exploration are various methods of surgery in recovering cancer.
The technique of anticancer medicines used to destroy cancer cells is known chemotherapy. After or before surgery chemotherapy could be applied without making use of radiation therapy. Because of the insufficient bio distribution of chemotherapeutic agents new anticancer agents are unveiled in opposition to tumor. Chemotherapy associated to neutropenia in cancer affected individuals typhlitis. But some poisonous side effect is also result in as a result of chemotherapy.
Radiation therapy (generally known as radiotherapy) is a cancer treatment that works by using higher doses of radiation to destroy cancer cells and decrease tumors. At low amounts, radiation is used in x-rays to observe inside of your body, as with x-rays of your teeth or damaged bones. Radiation could be used to heal cancer, to stop it from coming back again, or to stop or slow its expansion. Radiation might be used to shrink a tumor to treat discomfort and other difficulties due to the tumor.
Immunotherapy is a kind of cancer treatment that helps your defense system combat cancer. The immune procedure helps your body deal with infections and other diseases. It is comprised of white blood cells as well as organs along with tissues of the lymph system.
Immunotherapy is a form of biological therapy. Biological therapy is a sort of therapy that works by using substances constructed from living organisms to cure cancer.
Targeted therapy is the cornerstone of precision medicine. It is a kind of cancer treatment that concentrates on the changes in cancer cells that enable them develop, break down, and disperse. Since investigators discover more about the cell changes that generate cancer, they are far better in a position to layout promising therapies that target these changes or prevent their consequences.
Hormone therapy is a cancer therapy which decreases or quits the expansion of cancer that works by using hormones to develop. Hormone therapy is also referred to as hormonal therapy, hormone treatment, or endocrine therapy.
Hormone treatment can lower the possibility that cancer will come back or halt or slow-moving its increase. Hormone therapy can also be used to lessen or avoid signs or symptoms in men with prostate cancer who are not competent to have surgery or radiation therapy.
Stem Cell Transplant
Stem cell transplants are treatments that bring back blood-forming stem cells in individuals who have gotten theirs damaged by the extremely high doses of chemotherapy or radiation therapy that are widely used to treat specific cancers.
In the stem cell transplant, you acquire healthy blood-forming stem cells by means of a needle in your vein. The moment they get into your bloodstream, the stem cells take a trip to the bone marrow, where they get the position of the cells that were ruined by therapy.
Precision medicine is a method to affected person care that lets doctors to choose treatments that are most probably to support patients based upon an inherited comprehension of their health issues. This can also be referred to as personalized medicine. The concept of precision medicine is not new, but the latest developments in science and technology have made it easier to accelerate the pace of this region of exploration.
A number of people with cancer will have merely one treatment. But many people have a blend of treatments, for example surgery with chemotherapy and/or radiation treatment method. When you require treatment for cancer, you have a great deal to learn as well as think about. It is typical to really feel overwhelmed and bewildered. But, discussing with your doctor and understanding about the different types of treatment you might have can certainly help you feel far more in control.
It’s vital to know your body & to tell your doctor if you observe a change which is not normal for you. This list, in no unique order, highlights a few of the key symptoms to be alert to. But if you identify something that is not normal for you, get it tested.
It isn’t strange to feel out of breath every now & then. But if you observe that you are feeling exhausted more than usual or for lots of the time, consult with your doctor.
Unexplained vaginal bleeding
‘Spotting’ or bleeding between periods is a pretty common side-effect of the birth control pill. But blood loss from the vagina between periods, post-menopause or after sex should be tested by your doctor.
Unexplained ache or pain
Pain is the best way our bodies tell us that anything is wrong. As we grow older, it is more common to encounter aches & pains. But if you’ve unexplained, continuous pain, or pain that comes & goes for more than four weeks, make a visit to your doctor.
Persistent indigestion or heartburn
It’s normal to feel minor discomfort or pain often after eating a large, spicy or fatty meal. But if you’re experiencing indigestion or heartburn a lot, or if it’s specifically painful, then make sure you see your doctor.
Croaky voice or hoarseness
Feeling hoarse or having a croaky voice could be common with colds. But a croaky voice which has not gone away on its own after a couple of weeks should be tested by your doctor.
Looser poo or pooing more often
Loose, regular bowel motions are generally caused by food poisoning or stomach bugs, but if you’ve observed a change to pooing more often or looser poo that has lasted four to six weeks or more, then it is important to consult with your doctor.
It is quite common for females to experience bloating of the stomach that comes & goes. But if you experience bloated, most days, for three weeks or more, make a meeting to see your doctor.
Several medical conditions can make it hard to swallow. But if you’re having problems swallowing & the problem does not go away after a few weeks, it should be tested.
Sore that will not heal
The skin repair itself very rapidly & any damage generally heals within a week or so. When an area, wart or sore does not heal after a number of weeks, even if it is painless, a doctor has to check it.
Mouth or tongue ulcer that will not heal
It is common to get ulcers in the mouth when you are slightly run down. The mouth lining renews itself every two weeks or so that is why ulcers generally heal within this time. But an ulcer that does not heal after three weeks should be claimed to your dentist.
Heavy night sweats
Sweating at night-time can be a result of infections or it could be a side effect of particular medications. It is also often encountered by women around the duration of the menopause. But very hefty, drenching night sweats could also be a symptom of cancer & should be tested by your doctor.
Unusual breast changes
Lumps aren’t the only breast changes that must be reported to a doctor. Also watch out for any change in the shape, size, or feel of a breast, an alteration to the skin redness, texture, pain in the breast, fluid leaking from the nipple or a nipple change in a woman who isn’t breastfeeding or pregnant. Be sure your doctor understands about any changes.
Blood in your poo
The most common reason for blood in your poo is piles. But blood in your stools can often be an indication of cancer. Your doctor would like to know if you identify blood whenever you go to the toilet.
Blood in your pee
Blood in your pee ought to always be claimed to a doctor. Normally this is not due to cancer & can be dealt with quickly & easily, but it can be an indication of cancer. Your doctor is going to be able to let you know what the cause is.
Unexplained weight loss
Small weight adjustments over time are fairly normal, but if you drop a recognizable amount of weight devoid of trying to, tell your doctor.
Cancer is a group of diseases including abnormal cell growth with the potential to spread or invade to other parts of the body. The cells have lost normal mechanism of control & thus are capable of expanding continuously, get into adjacent tissues, move to distant parts of the body & promote the development of new blood vessels from which the tissues derive nutrients.
Types of Cancer
There are over hundred types of cancer. Types of cancer are generally named for the tissues or organs where the cancers form. For instance, lung cancer begins in cells of the lung & brain cancer begins in brain cells. Cancers also defined by the kind of cell that formed them, like a squamous cell or an epithelial cell.
Here are a few categories of cancers that start in particular types of cells:
Carcinomas are one of the most common sort of cancer. They are shaped by epithelial cells that are the tissues that cover the outside & inside surfaces of the body. There are several types of epithelial cells that frequently have a column-like shape when seen under a microscope.
Sarcomas are cancers which form in bone & soft tissues, such as muscle, fat, lymph vessels, blood vessels & fibrous tissue .
Osteosarcoma is the most prevalent cancer of bone. The most common kinds of soft cells sarcoma are leiomyosarcoma, malignant fibrous histiocytoma, Kaposi sarcoma, liposarcoma & dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans.
Cancers that start in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow are known as leukemias. These cancers don’t form solid tumors. Rather, signifigant amounts of abnormal white blood tissues (leukemic blast cells & leukemia cells) develop in the blood & bone marrow, crowding out regular blood cells. The low amount of normal blood cells can allow it to be harder for the body to receive oxygen to its cells, fight infections or control bleeding.
There are 4 common types of leukemia that are grouped depending on how quickly the disease gets worse & on the kind of blood cell the cancer begins in (myeloid or lymphoblastic).
Lymphoma is cancer that starts in lymphocytes (B cells or T cells). These are disorder-fighting white blood cells which are part of the defense system. In lymphoma, irregular lymphocytes develop in lymph nodes & lymph vessels, along with in other internal organs of the body.
There are 2 main types of lymphoma:
Hodgkin lymphoma – Individuals with this disease have irregular lymphocytes that are known as Reed-Sternberg cells. These tissues normally form from B cells.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma – It is a large group of cancers that begin in lymphocytes. The cancers could grow slowly or quickly & can form from T cells or B cells.
It is cancer that starts in plasma cells, another kind of immune cell. The irregular plasma cells, known as myeloma cells, develop in the bone marrow & form tumors in bones throughout the body. Multiple myeloma is generally known as plasma cell myeloma & Kahler disease.
It is cancer that starts in cells that become melanocytes that are specific cells that make melanin. Most melanomas form on the epidermis, but melanomas may also form in other pigmented cells, like the eye.
Brain & Spinal Cord Tumors
There are different kinds of brain & spinal cord tumors. These tumors are known as depending on the type of cellular in which they created & where the tumor 1st formed in the core nervous system. For instance, an astrocytic tumor starts in star-shaped brain tissues known as astrocytes, which help keep nerve tissues healthy. Brain tumors could be malignant (cancer) or benign (not cancer).
Prediabetes is a condition wherein your blood glucose or blood sugar levels are higher than normal. However, the high sugar levels associated with it may not be enough to be considered as diabetes. If you have prediabetes, the symptoms that you experience are the same with diabetes. You might think that it is okay not to worry when you have it, but what you have to take note is that this condition puts you at risk of developing a much more serious condition which is Type 2 Diabetes and even other health-related problems such stroke.
Symptoms of Prediabetes
- Blurry vision – When you have prediabetes, you may notice some changes in your vision such as blurredness and decrease of ability to focus on a subject. However, once your blood sugar goes back to normal, blurred vision also diminishes and eventually goes away.
- Increased thirst and frequent urination – Thirstiness and frequent urination are one of the most common signs of prediabetes. This is because of the fact that your body responses to the surplus sugar in your blood, making your body attempt to flush the excess into the urine and making you eventually dehydrated.
- Fatigue – Because your body needs blood sugar in order to provide energy, you have to keep it normal. However, your blood sugar may not be working properly if you have prediabetes. This leads to insulin resistance and decrease of ability to make your body perform more tasks.
- Presence of wounds or infections – When your blood sugar is high, there is also a slow skin repair process because it is the time when your body experiences slow blood circulation. This may lead to developing minor cuts and bruises. This may also encourage the growth of bacteria and fungi which are a threat to developing an infection.
- Sudden weight gain or weight loss – A sudden change in your weight may be a sign of prediabetes because of the abnormality with the way your body resists insulin. Insulin resistance can make you crave more foods which cause you weight gain. On the other hand, Prediabetes may lead you to weight loss when your body fails to get the energy it needs from blood glucose and starts to burn other things in your system.
How to Prevent Prediabetes
- Losing weight through healthy eating – One of the common risk factors that lead to the development of prediabetes is an overweight body. In order to combat prediabetes, you need to maintain a normal weight. Resort to a healthier diet by limiting portion sizes, cutting back calorie and carb-loaded foods, and avoiding foods that have a high amount of fats and sugar. Opting for fruits, veggies, whole grains, and lean protein may also be a good idea to prevent prediabetes.
- Make exercise part of your routine – Following an active lifestyle can never go wrong. Exercising daily will not only prevent you from developing prediabetes but it will also prevent other conditions to arise such as cardiovascular diseases and stroke. Make exercise a priory. Take walks every day and perform cardio exercises or any other forms of exercise to keep your body moving and to also take away your stress.
- Quit smoking – Studies show that a person who smokes may also be at risk for prediabetes. In fact, 30% to 40% of people who smoke are also more likely to develop Type 2 Diabetes. The sooner you quit the habit of smoking, the fewer chances you get in developing prediabetes.
- Get a regular checkup with your physician – To be able to be informed about the status of your blood glucose level and your overall condition, you need to visit your physician more often. Remember that early detection of blood sugar changes can make you become aware and motivated to follow a healthier and ideal lifestyle.
- Lower your stress – It is good to stay away from stressors which are one of the causes of developing any types of diseases. Take time to meditate and get enough sleep. Doing Yoga are performing Pilates are also great stress-reducing techniques to combat prediabetes,
Remember that it is more important to keep yourself away from prediabetes before you see it coming rather than letting it develop and give you a hard time to control and cure it. Prevention, after all, is better than cure.
You suspect you have an increased blood sugar level. How will you know if you think you are right? There are various ways to know if your blood sugar levels rise or if you have a prediabetes condition. Prediabetes is considered as a warning sign or a pre-diagnosis if your blood glucose level is higher than the normal range. In prediabetes, your blood sugar may be high but it is not high enough to be diagnosed as full-blown diabetes. However, having a prediabetes still means that you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to keep yourself away from progressing your condition into diabetes, specifically Type 2 Diabetes. Prediabetes may also lead you to other health problems aside from diabetes such as stroke and heart diseases.
Is prediabetes reversible? According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), this condition can be reversed as long as you stick to your treatment regimen which includes following a healthy diet, doing exercises on a regular basis, and taking your medications religiously. If you have prediabetes and you do not make lifestyle changes, then you are more likely to develop Type 2 Diabetes within 10 years.
When diagnosing diabetes, you can expect the test to be performed in a health care setting such as a laboratory or doctor’s office. Should your physician tells you that your blood sugar level is high or if you have symptoms that are considered signs of diabetes, then your physician may confirm you have diabetes and may not advise you to undergo another test. The following are the tests that are normally done in determining whether you have diabetes or not:
- A1C Test – A1C test, otherwise known as glycohemoglobin test, is a primary diagnostic test used for managing diabetes. It is a type of test that determines the person’s average blood sugar levels over the past two to three months. What makes this diagnostic test a much preferable option is the fact that you do not need to undergo fasting or drink something. To diagnose prediabetes, your result should fall into 7% to 6.4%. If the level reads 6.5% and exceeds higher, then that’s the time when the physician rules out diabetes.
- Fasting Plasma Glucose (FPG) – This test is one of the common and mostly performed tests performed by the physician to determine prediabetes or diabetes. In this test, one should fast before a blood test is taken. It means that you do not have to eat or drink anything except water for at least eight hours prior to the test. Usually, this test is performed early in the morning before you take your breakfast. In this test, you can be diagnosed with diabetes when you FPG result confirms that your fasting blood glucose is greater than or equal to 126 mg/dl. A fasting blood glucose level that falls between 100 mg/dl to 125 mg/dl is considered prediabetes.
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test (OGTT) – This is the type of diagnostic test that requires you to drink a special sweet drink two hours prior to the test. This is to determine how your body processes and reacts to glucose. If you have a 2-hour blood glucose level that is greater than or equal to 200 mg/dl, then you may have diabetes. If your blood glucose level falls from 140 mg/dl to 199 mg/dl, however, then you are still in a prediabetic stage.
- Random Plasma Glucose Test – Random Plasma Glucose Test, also known as Casual Plasma Glucose Test or Random Blood Sugar Test, is a type of test that is performed by drawing a small amount of your blood at any time of the day. Your physician may confirm that you are diabetic when your blood sugar result is greater than or equal to 200 mg/dl.
- Others – Other diabetic tests include dilated eye examination wherein your eye health will be assessed in order to determine early signs of retinopathy. A foot examination may also be ideal in order to detect blood circulations or infections and sores which are crucial to diabetes.
When your blood sugar level is higher than normal but does not reach the level where you are considered to have Type 2 Diabetes, then you are prediabetic. Some people who have this condition think that it is okay not to worry too much. When you have prediabetes, you still have to be aware of the importance of controlling your blood sugar and consider it a warning sign because it could rise and may even lead you to develop Type 2 Diabetes. If you do not make some changes in your lifestyle, then your prediabetic condition may progress.
Symptoms of Prediabetes
You may not experience noticeable symptoms right away when you have prediabetes. However, you may experience the following when you are in the early stages:
- Increased hunger
- Increased thirst
- Weight loss despite good appetite
- Frequent urination
- Blurred vision
Causes of Prediabetes
Insulin, a hormone which is secreted by the beta cells of the pancreas, is responsible for transporting an energy carrying source called glucose into the cells through the bloodstream. In a prediabetes condition, the person’s body does not produce enough insulin to have the energy. It may also be because of the body’s misuse of the insulin. The latter is known as insulin resistance. Now when you have either of these insulin incapacities, your body’s glucose level may gradually increase which may lead you to prediabetes.
- Overweight – When you have more tissues in your body, then your cells hardly resist the insulin. These days, the number of prediabetes continues to increase and this number is mostly related to overweight and obesity.
- Family history – If you have a parent or a sibling that has Diabetes, then you are more likely to develop this condition if you do not keep track of your blood sugar levels.
- Dietary factors – People who don’t consume more Vitamin D are noted to be more at risk for prediabetes. Another dietary factor that can lead to prediabetes is early exposure to the milk of the cow or cow’s milk formula. A more important factor, in addition, is eating a lot of carbohydrates-loaded foods from time to time.
- Physical inactivity – A person who doesn’t move a lot and spend time doing activities that may improve his or her physical activity may also likely develop prediabetes. Not only that. It may also lead to other diseases such cardiovascular problems.
- Age – The more you age, the more likely you will develop diseases. This is because of the less amount of the body’s ability to dodge illnesses. As you age, your amount of energy also decreases which can affect your blood sugar level.
- Race and ethnicity – Studies show that there are certain races and ethnic groups that experience prediabetes more compared to others. Such ethnicities include Hispanic Americans, African-Americans, Asian-Americans, and Native Americans.
- Diabetes while pregnant – When a woman develops Diabetes while she is pregnant, the condition is known as gestational diabetes. This condition is noted to be one of the risk factors that may lead to prediabetes and worse, Type 2 Diabetes.
How to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
The important thing that you need to remember is to avoid the mentioned risk factors above. However, some of them cannot be prevented, like age, race, and family history. That’s why you need to follow a healthy habit every day to prevent yourself from developing the next level of diabetes. This daily habit includes:
- Exercising every day – Always make time for your exercise routine. Keep an active lifestyle by spending some time to do mild walks, stretching exercises, and taking the stairs instead of elevators.
- Keeping an eye of your diet – Remember to just take light meals and resort to portion control. This will prevent you from increasing your blood glucose levels.
- Maintain your weight – Because obesity is one of the factors of Type 2 Diabetes, always check your weight—if it progresses or remains the same. When you gain weight, that’s the time when you have to do more effort to lower it, like exercising and paying more attention to your diet.
- Have a regular check-up with your physician – There is no easy way to prevent Type 2 Diabetes than to have your blood glucose regularly monitored by your physician. This will give you an idea about the status of your condition.
- Get enough sleep – Make sleep a priority When you don’t get enough sleep, losing weight will also be a lot harder. It also makes it difficult for your body to effectively use insulin. Take time to relax your body before you switch your light off. Also, avoid consuming caffeine before you go to sleep as this will just give you a hard time to fall asleep.